Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's been 22 dayz

It's been 22 days and my arm is getting better. Yesterday I was informed that "student" will no longer be on my bus route. So I continue my days driving my other students to and from school. I'm happy that I got my bus back and that mr. expert mechanic was kind enough to fix a couple of problems it had. I've been driving this bus since I first started working as a school bus driver and it's strange how one becomes attached to a school bus. Believe me, I'm not the only one, okay, I know it's weird but it's true! :)
October 1,2007 Laidlaw Educational Services was sold to First Student. So we will be under new management. Let's see what happens.

2 comments:

Omar Perez-Then said...

Hola Vivian, me hace falta verte.
Un abrazo,
O.

Chilebnr said...

vas a ir al recital de la clase en Long Beach?