Saturday, July 21, 2007

I said I would do it and here it is

Rosie O'Donnell inspired me to do this blog. I started reading her blog when she was on the view because i watched the View everyday when she came on board. I knew it was gonna be a good show with her on it. I felt so excited when Barbara Walters made th announcement. I counted the days for the first show.I used to watch her other show almost every day years back and I have a Rosie doll. I'd like to have her memory for lyrics and showbiz info but i don't. i have to work at remembering people's names.
You might ask why Chilebnr? Chile is the country I lived in for over 10 yrs of my life and I am of Mexican decent 3rd generation here in the United States and a derogatory term for Mexicans years ago and perhaps it is still used today is beaner, so I embrace it in a comical way and play with the word chile beans, hence Chilebnr. I have a character I want to develop. She was born on Margaret Cho's video called my puss on youtube. Chilebnr is in that video. Can you guess which one s-h-e is? As of this moment i haven't told a soul that I started a blog. I was looking for another blog and it said I could use my g-mail account to open a blog,which made it seem so easy so I did it.

No comments: