Thursday, August 2, 2007

today

Today was the last day of summer school so for me a school bus driver it means no work for a month. Would be nice to make enough money during the year to have enough money to take a vacation somewhere or even to stay home to write and do decoupage and fix up my little space here in the lovely city of El Sereno. They've been re-paving the streets and fixing up the neighborhood. Wow! Surprise. back to my concern or wish or dream.... and not worry about paying the rent and bills, but such is life for me right now. I don't really have much to say today but i wanted to make and entry so here it is. I'm working on some stand up comedy material to perform this month. I'll let you know the time and date. Gotta go!
I will still try to do some of the above activties in between looking for work and working at other jobs. I have a lot to be grateful for like .....amazing friendships and lots of supportive people in my life. Folks who care and listen. I edited my first radio piece entirely by myself after Curtis re-taught me what I knew minimally. He added the music or rather the Margaret Cho little diddy that was passed on to me by Steve. See how nothing is done on one's own? We need to help each other. I am looking forward to the Latina Lesbian Conference coming up in September here in Los Angeles.

1 comment:

Omar Perez-Then said...

Vivian Marie, tu eres una gran mujer, sobresales entre la multitud. Let me know when you're performing so I can go.

Big hugs and keep on writing,

Omar.